The setup process is automated and involves:
- Creating 2 SharePoint security groups to control access to the app.
- Setting up the various lists
- Uploading some custom files
- Re-configuring the site homepage
The 2 SharePoint groups that are created by the setup process are required to control access to features within the application as follows:
Sintel Media Library Power Users
These users will be able to upload, edit and delete assets in addition to adding/editing tags within Sintel Media Library application.
Sintel Media Library Administrators
These users will have the same permissions as Power Users with some additional rights including being able to control who has access to download assets and configure watermarks and copyright notices.
- Click on the app
- Click on setup
- Once the process is completed click "Open Media Library" to launch the app