You have 2 options for adding graphical elements to your forms and you can choose either option or a combination of both.
- Custom Icons
You can use the built in FontAwesome support to add an icon to any sections from the thousands of icons available.
- Custom Graphics
You can use the "Custom HTML" property of a section to embed images or your company logo.
- Launch the Sintel Forms Designer and click on the section in which you want to add an icon.
- Within the "Icon" property type the name of an icon to start seeing suggestions or browse the FontAwesome website to find the one you wish to use.
- Once you have choosen the icon you can optionally set its alignment and size, you can also set its color from within the "Theme" group near the bottom of the properties pane.
- Launch the Sintel Forms Designer and click on the section in which you want to add the graphic.
- Within the "Custom HTML" property insert HTML such as the following example, replacing the path with the path to your graphic.
While you can use graphics that are stored on your SharePoint site/tenant it's important to note that if you intend to use the "Export to PDF" feature of Sintel Forms that all graphics used need to be publicly accessible without requiring a login. If you use graphics that are not publicly accessible they will not appear on the exported pdf.