There are 3 key components within the Logic section.
- Rules: you can define one or more rules that contain steps.
- Conditions: these are used to trigger the rules such as the value of a field.
Again using our Sports and Social form we will add a Rule with Conditions and Steps.
Quick Demo (duration <2 minutes)
Step 1 Add a Rule
- Launch Sintel Forms from the ribbon menu and choose the "Logic" section.
- We will add a single Rule that will disable the save button on the form if the "Payment Option" field is not set.
- Click on "Add Rule".
- Set its Name to "Required fields missing data".
- Set the Conditions check method to "One condition must be met".
- Next add a Condition choosing "Field value check" and select the condition setting it as follows:
- Field: "Payment Option"
- Operator: equals to
- Value: leave this blank
- Finally add a Step choosing "Form: disable the save button"
That's it the logic is configured.