Installing Sintel Forms for Office 365 is very easy and involves just two simple steps.
- Get the app from AppSource.
- Activate the 30-day trial
- You should have site collection admin privileges to add this app.
- Sintel Forms also works with SharePoint 2013, 2016 & 2019 On-Prem Install Sintel Forms for SharePoint On-Prem.
Step 1 - Add this app to your Office 365 site
- On the site where you want to add an app, go to Settings > Add an app.
- In the navigation menu on the left select SharePoint Store.
- In the Find an app search box, paste 'Sintel Forms' and then click Search.
- Select the "Sintel Forms for SharePoint" app in the listing.
- In the apps, details view click the button Add It.
- Follow the steps to log in with your Microsoft account to get the app.
- Click Trust It when asked to complete the deployment.
The installation will proceed and once it's completed you will see the Sintel Forms tile appear in your site.
Step 2 - Activate Sintel Forms
- Once you have added Sintel Forms to your tenant you need to activate it before it can be used.
- To do so you simply need to click on the app to open the app homepage and then click on "Start 30-day Enterprise trial".
- You will be prompted for some details and once you have entered them your 30-day trial will be activated immediately.
- After the trial is over you can proceed to use the free version or purchase a license and to do so you simply need to open the app homepage again and click on the "Use free version OR purchase a license" option.
For more information see Add an app to a site.